Friday, February 21, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

THE NEW BEGINNING

               Our experiences in the  past year shape the way we look at people, the way people look at you and the way we look the world around us. What are some of your experiences that had shaped your outlook and the way you live now.

               During the 23th year, I felt like I didn't do mush effort to improve my grades in school. I'd felt like I became more superior group than my other classmates during class hours and group activities. Also, I will only do my projects and activities in class when it is already its deadline. These are some of the things that I had done that I want to remove in my mind in this New Year so that my life would be better.

               Indeed the past experiences of life can teach you more. I am glad that I had turn back and saw what I did wrong in the past year and on what the true things to be improved or to be improved

.

No comments:

Post a Comment