Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A NEW ME !
(Reflection)

A Greek secular once said, “The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.By just reading this quote, one can tell that most philosophers and thinkers alike look for a deeper meaning of things in life.


The third grading period is indeed done; and there are many things in my life that I had taken or done by granted. One is my third periodical examinations. I didn't pay much attention in my exams because I still have a hangover on the very long vacation. Also, most of my projects are only done when its deadline is like tomorrow. Therefore, I didn’t maintain my honor in the class.

There was once a saying stating that we will learn from our mistakes. And it is very true for we will not experience the things that we learn from our class if we didn’t put it in action. If we fail once, why not try again?

So, during this fourth grading period, I will strive harder to make my grades higher and to be more industrious in doing all my requirements in school.


No comments:

Post a Comment