Friday, February 21, 2014

My Dream, My Future

I Can See It Now !


               Each one of us has a dream in life. Dream that we are determined to reach. And by the means of our effort and persistence, we will be able to fulfill our dreams.

               As a student, as a child of my parents, and as a citizen of this nation, I am giving my best to finish my studies. Even if I was still in high school, I am already focused on my studies so that I can reach and achieve my dreams. Dreams that are not only for me, but also to help my family and for the development of this country.

               Many years from now, I am already doing my responsibility as a son and as a citizen of our country. Because BS Mathematics is my course, maybe I will be working in a bank. A noble work, isn't it? Sitting in a vast office and working activities related to money. Or, I can also be a professor in a famous university which is a beautiful and also a decent work. I am also helping my loving parents and of course giving my salary to them because of the unstoppable they had given me. And, I am also helping for the development of our country.

               Right now, those are the things that I think I will become in the next years. I don't think much on what will be my future life, because my attention and is on my present life. It is better not to think much of what will be my life tomorrow, because it is better if I think what more I can do to improve my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment