Friday, February 21, 2014

REFLECTION

THE LAST TOPIC

               Nowadays, we are already in a modern world. Technologies had already became a part of our lives. There were times before that we are very happy if we had a picture. But today, we are happier for we can now edit those photos.
               
               One of the programs of photo editing is called the Adobe Photoshop. I learned how to use this software when I was in my second year here in this school. Honestly, I only learned a little. But now that I am a forth year student, I really learned a lot in my I.C.T. subject. Most my questions about photoshop were answered. How I wish that there will still be more time so that our teacher will teach us more than on what we know.
               But sadly, there is no more time for the last grading had already ended. But I promise that I will not stop on posting in my Blogger account. 


No comments:

Post a Comment