Friday, October 11, 2013

My Teacher, My Hero

My Teacher, My Hero

               Do you know that heroes don't always dress in a superhero suit? A hero can wear anything and they can be as simple as we are. Everyone can be a hero, not necessarily save lives but we can be heroes on our own way. But did you know that heroes are hard to find? I found my hero and she is a teacher.
What could be in a school without our teachers? There would be no students as well that in fact, students will not be able to go to school and learn what they are supposed to learn. There will be ignorance. Having our teachers, we were able to learn and understand things easier and quicker. Because of their teachings, a lot of people have reached and accomplished their goals in life. 
            Our second parents, our teachers have helped a lot in the contribution of our success. They will forever be a treasure. This teacher’s day was a good way of expressing gratitude to our beloved teachers whom are the reason why we have accomplished most of what we have accomplished until the present. Thank you teachers! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment