Friday, October 11, 2013

Modern Day Hero

Modern Day Hero

                Nowadays, kids love to watch television shows or movies that have characters of super heroes because these heroes have supernatural powers.
                Superman can carry a heavy load like a car, Spiderman can use webs so that we swing on midair, and Thor can call a lightning and strike it to enemies. But, these things are no match to the things that my hero can do. She carried me for nine months in her womb. She guided me since I was born. She became my first teacher and taught me about good morals and how to have a right conduct. She always tell me if I am wrong or right so that I will not lost my tracks in getting my goals in life. She disciplines me always so that I will become a good person.
                With my descriptions above, I thought you had already guessed the hero of my life. And yes, you’re right. The hero that I am talking about is my mom. And there is no better hero than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment