Friday, August 9, 2013

REFLECTION

                They all say that high school life is the best moment of a persons life because there are so many happy and sad times, problems and joys, and trials and hardships. But we all accept these especially the bad times.
                During the first grading of my fourth year high school life, I learned a lot. First, I learned how to make and use a blog. Second, I learned how the Internet improve every generation from 1957 up to now. But during these learnings I've experience, there are times that I face difficulties, problems and challenges. I don't have a lot of notes because we only meet 1-2 days a week. I am also hard in making my personal blog because I don't have much time making it.
                But, these problems and hardships serve as inspiration for me to strive and study harder so that I will do better on the next gradings of this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment